stefunny sandchez

Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog.
Monday, August 3, 2009,12:44 PM
Honey honey.

Summer sucks. I hate it. Buzzkills all over the damn place. Just yesterday, late last night, I arrived home from Philly. We ended up not going to my tita's house because it makes us sad thinking about Uncle Jimmy.. Instead, we stayed in Harrisburg. The hotel we stayed in was nice, except the fact that the hallways looked exactly like the ones in Hotel626. It was so creepy. When we got to our hotel room, the floors felt kind of moist. Kinda gross. :/.. Ugh, but I slept okay. The next day was a full on shopping day. I was so mad at my mom because she kept pushing my sister and I to buy a dress for her big birthday shindig happening in September. Fucking dresses in America are kind of expensive. (well maybe the places I went to, but you know). In the end, I was so mad because I didn't buy a dress. But the outcome was good in the end because I found a dress I really liked for my debut. :). We'll be going back there in the next month or two. *sigh*, Overall I was still mad because I didn't get to buy much. My mom said the whole point of this trip was to buy anything I needed so I don't have to bother getting anything back home. Hypocrite move mom. I didn't get shiiiiiiiiiit. Pissed me off to the max. On Sunday we drove all the way back home, with a few minor stops on the way. I was bored outta my mind in the car, doing nothing whatsoever. Richard was watching Ratitoulle on his friggin large ass laptop, and Stacey was sleeping on both of us. Ugh. Honestly, I was so bored that I just watched the clouds in the skies... that eventually turned gray and poured out rain. SO yeeeeeeeah. I'm mad tired right now, and my back hurts. I'm laughing at Alyssa's pictures right now because she finally got braces. LOL, awwwww ! But in the meantime, I think I'll be watching movies like mad today. I'm so bored. Btw, the Mammamia movie is getting to me, I'm starting to like the songs.

Labels: , ,

you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
10 previous posts
RealizationGoodbye Mississauga, Hello Vancouver !And another one ! (late night post).thunderstorm @ 8am ?I'm on a boat muthafucka.BORED SOMEONE TAKE ME OUT.So I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know if I'll ...Goodbye Michael Jackson.Stuck at home. : (Oh shit, I remember this.
Past posts by month
January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009July 2009August 2009September 2009October 2009November 2009December 2009January 2010March 2011
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.