|
|
|
stefunny
sandchez Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog. |
|
|
|
|
Sunday, July 5, 2009,7:47 PM
Stuck at home. : (
So it's official, my days are numbered before I leave to Alaska. : / Oh shit. I really don't want to go. July 15th to the 26th ? Hmph. That seems kind of long to me. Someone save me. Please :(. Andrew Felciano sucks because his bbq is officially on the 20th.. and I'm not here :/. Makes me sad. I wish I was there. Anyways, let's not talk about the negative. Let's talk about the positive. Yesterday, I went to Imperial Buffet on Dixie with Mathuri, Andrea and Monica. I really like it there. It's afforable, and good food too. : ) Loved the waffles/crepes. Craving for more now. Uhhhm, so today I spent it doing nothing. I slept in, I watched a dose of filipino movies.. and that's basically it. Now I'm watching "American Beauty" on channel 47. I'm kind of multi-tasking, so I'm somewhat lost with the whole story now... K, well I'm gonna go now, I'm going to my cousin, Hazel's house. Byeeeeeeee. Labels: american beauty, bored, grounded, more filipino movies |
|
|
you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
|
10 previous posts
Oh shit, I remember this. ★
HAPPY 142ND BIRTHDAY CANADA ! ★
Shake the glitter off your clothes now. ★
It's back again and... ★
Up : ) ★
Trina's pool + block party 09 ! : D ★
On a Friday, I had nothing to do, for once. ★
"..This is bad, real bad, Michael Jackson.." : [ ★
We lied to John LMFAO. ★
Summer 2009 has given me it's greatest ultimatum..... ★
Past posts by month
January 2009 ★
February 2009 ★
March 2009 ★
April 2009 ★
May 2009 ★
June 2009 ★
July 2009 ★
August 2009 ★
September 2009 ★
October 2009 ★
November 2009 ★
December 2009 ★
January 2010 ★
March 2011 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy
banner from Reviviscent.
|