|
|
|
stefunny
sandchez Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog. |
|
|
|
|
Monday, June 29, 2009,11:48 AM
Shake the glitter off your clothes now.
Random buuut, I find Katy Perry absolutely gorgeous. I don't know why, I think she's amusingly hot. : ] ![]() Okay, I'll go now.. bye ! Labels: katy perry, thats what you get for waking up in vegas |
|
|
you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
|
10 previous posts
It's back again and... ★
Up : ) ★
Trina's pool + block party 09 ! : D ★
On a Friday, I had nothing to do, for once. ★
"..This is bad, real bad, Michael Jackson.." : [ ★
We lied to John LMFAO. ★
Summer 2009 has given me it's greatest ultimatum..... ★
Taylor Swift is so cute. ★
Today, Stephanie had an awesome day because... (re... ★
Friday / Another day at the So's :) ★
Past posts by month
January 2009 ★
February 2009 ★
March 2009 ★
April 2009 ★
May 2009 ★
June 2009 ★
July 2009 ★
August 2009 ★
September 2009 ★
October 2009 ★
November 2009 ★
December 2009 ★
January 2010 ★
March 2011 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy
banner from Reviviscent.
|