|
|
|
stefunny
sandchez Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog. |
|
|
|
|
Friday, June 12, 2009,11:33 PM
Friday / Another day at the So's :)
Today's Friday, and I skipped 2nd and 4th.. Omg what's happening to me :/ LOL. Whatevvvvvs. At 2nd, I got breakfast @ Mickey D's with Andrea and Ashley Soranno. Then I had to go finish my cosmo CPT.. to later realize, Ms. Quinn decided to postpone it to Monday. Sooooo all of cosmo we partied with waffles + ice cream = : ). T'was nice. Later, I went to the caf and served away my waffle/ice cream to Mathuri and grabbed Guarin to chat. Yada Yada Yada... skip all that, went to St. Joes with Guarini, Trina the talking train and Ariel the Mermaid. I was suppose to go 3c, but came 4th since Sammybear wanted to see me, so I came. We chilled in the boiling sun and left. Unfortunetly, my father caught me going to Joes and when I went back to FX, (I lied saying I was going to Little Caesars) he refused to pick me up from school :(. He told me to walk, but he didn't sound so mad though.. but how gay still ! LOL well instead, lucky for me ended up having my transfer and took the bus home with Ariel carrying all 4 of my binders/textbooks. .. did I mention, in the HOT HUMID SUN ? Omg tres horrible. Ew, did I just say "tres"........ Anyway, went to the dentist after.. the ortho one. She got pissed at me for not wearing my retainers 24/7. WHAAAAATEVER. Hate that bee-otch. She's so evil. :/ ..Uhm, after went to Joela's. It was cute cause Jasmine was having a partay. I thought it was a niner-get-together-event, but it was a surprise bday thing for her bestfriend Nicole. Awww :). I recall telling Jo, that we never got to do all that cool stuff back in grade 9. It was really cute; it was boys and girls. Awwww ! It wasn't one of those typical kiddy things, it was chill. I can honestly say I like these niners. They're NOTHING like the ghetto grade tens and wannabes in my grade. I like that. (y) Had fun. I love s`mores. They made me some. Awwwwwwwesome ! Yeah yeah, oh before the party thing, Joela and I walked around and I asked her if I could vist Lukas; since I knew him, and we had kiddy crushes on each other in grade 8/9. LOL :) I said a few prayers, which Jo thought was cute.. but it was my prayer for him :P. It was sweet. But what killed it was the little brown kid on rollerblades that played with the roseries and yelled, "MAAAAAM SOMEONE DIED RIGHT HERE !!!!" LOL, Joela somewhat cussed him off.. So mean. Uhhh yeah, my legs hurt from sitting/standing too much. I shall sign off now, I'm going downtown tomorrow with Jo/Andrea. and maybe Andy LOL :] Labels: bomb, friday night, st joes, the so family |
|
|
you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
|
10 previous posts
Lol @ trina's retainers. Random, don't ask. ★
hooray for yearbooks part two. ★
received thy yearbooks today ! : ) ★
I've got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good ... ★
I havn't posted anything in porebur. ★
fuck you. ★
I don't want it anymore. ★
once a loser, always a ... ★
I need to vent. ★
don't worry about me now. ★
Past posts by month
January 2009 ★
February 2009 ★
March 2009 ★
April 2009 ★
May 2009 ★
June 2009 ★
July 2009 ★
August 2009 ★
September 2009 ★
October 2009 ★
November 2009 ★
December 2009 ★
January 2010 ★
March 2011 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy
banner from Reviviscent.
|