|
|
|
stefunny
sandchez Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog. |
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, June 10, 2009,4:36 PM
received thy yearbooks today ! : )
So we got our yearbooks today. Frankly, I'm not in a lot of pictures this year : / .. LOL, maybe next year I don't know. I'm in the siblings page with my sister. It's quite cute I must say. Joela pointed out to me today how me, her, Monica & Mathuri are in the grade ten section as well.. LMAO ! So funny. What's also funny is how Ariel (who btw, I havn't seen or a fucking week!) saw whats-her-face-with-the-bushman-eyebrows.. at the bus stop, "HEY LOOK WHOS TAKING THE BUS TODAY !" *waves smilingly and does the sucking cock movement* LMFAO ! Aw, Ariel made my day. Love that guy : ) .. I also love Carlo Saquilayan, who I havnt seen for like fucking two years. Yes two years. I MISSS YOU BUDDY ! Yeah, saw him walk out of his car today and ran all the way to the terminal just to give me a hug. Missed him. : ) Anywhooooos, I've been officially scarred after witnessing what I found in my parents bedroom.. Omg, I can't even - no. It's just too gross to think or talk about. I'm very sad, it makes me wanna puke. : ( Never ever. Ariel was right. :( *sigh* I feel so gay not cleaning my room. I need to clean the other half. It's hilarious because one side is nice and neat, while the other is like messy. Notetoself, CLEEEEEEEEEAN ! Oh yeah, today was Civvies and it was swell. Sammy kept begging me to visit St. Joes, but friday I am and yeah. : ) Last words: I hate cosmo, the cpt is fucking gay. I can't wait till summer :). debut plans are an official go, cotillion is still in the works.. well for Jo, since she needs a partner; and yeah I gotta go. BYEEEE Labels: lol at ariel, scarred for life, yearbook |
|
|
you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
|
10 previous posts
I've got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good ... ★
I havn't posted anything in porebur. ★
fuck you. ★
I don't want it anymore. ★
once a loser, always a ... ★
I need to vent. ★
don't worry about me now. ★
half a vent, because I'm nervous. ★
Carassauga changes ? ★
He's just not that into you. aka something I can r... ★
Past posts by month
January 2009 ★
February 2009 ★
March 2009 ★
April 2009 ★
May 2009 ★
June 2009 ★
July 2009 ★
August 2009 ★
September 2009 ★
October 2009 ★
November 2009 ★
December 2009 ★
January 2010 ★
March 2011 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy
banner from Reviviscent.
|