|
|
|
stefunny
sandchez Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog. |
|
|
|
|
Thursday, June 11, 2009,3:15 PM
Lol @ trina's retainers. Random, don't ask.
"If I wrote a book about where we stand, then the title of my book would be life with Superman.." - Beyonce, Roc. Omg that song is hilarious, it makes me laugh hystrical. LMAO, I know, how can a "slow song" make Sanchez go LOL ? I don't know, it seems stupid-funny. Heres the link, listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDqcfoAHQ0c .. and obviously this song is dedicated to Jay Z. I find it so ironic, she calls him her "rock". But she spells it out as "roc". LMAO. Bothers me. I was laughing at this video that I discovered to.. Guy goes by the name of Jared de Castro. He's talented, but this makes me laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1FGdPqvai8& *sigh* the things that makes me laugh, really. It's weird isnt it ? Well, I don't mean the video.. but myself in a way. LOL. Wow how lame am I ? Here's a sidenote, my stomach is pinching me and it hurts. Wtf. I don't know why. I think it's those nachos Elise gave me in English. Blaah. Well CPT season is here, and I'm fucked for Cosmo. It's due tomorrow, still havn't started. No one in my class has. But it'll be okay... I can do it. It's easy. What pisses me off is my grades. Bio went up, Math - I'm still not so sure.. Probably went up just a liddo bit, but I think I'm still the same where I'm at. English is perfect. But Cosmo is fucking me over. : / Fml seriously. Ohhh here's a question for some of you.. So, my school is having a May 2010 New York City trip, and obviously I wanna go. It'll be fun.. last year with friends in NYC ? Yeah I'll go. But heres my problem, friends don't wanna go because of the price.... which is $720 000. Honestly, that isn't so bad. Really. I mean it's good for only 4 days and 3 nights. It's reasonable, and obviously your not gonna hafta pay ALL of that together in one.. (as my stupid friends think...) There are downpayments people ! Hello ?! Like the first payment is $120, then the next two are $300 which are like later on. NOOOT BAD ? And plus, you get to go to.... a lotta nice places. I feel like naming all of them, but I'm lazy....ish. Well, I'll name one. Chinatown. Yes Chinatown. I'd be so psyched if I went there. Omg, all the dim sum I can eat ! Woohoo ! ; ). No seriously. LOL... oh and we get to see the World Trade Center Site, and and Central Park obv.... and the Rockefeller Centre, but I've been there already. *looks up* this paragraph is long... I'm gonna space it out.....* There, much better.. Lol don't ask. Uhm, and then theres the NBC studio tour ? and 5th Avenue, Statue of Liberty, Omg it's like a dream.. only thing I didn't see was Times Square... *looks* oh wait, never mind. LMAO. I love how I'm describing what I'm doing right now. Lame. Uhmm, what I also don't see is, BROOKLYN !? Whuut ? Whuuuuut ?! .... K, I'll just shutup. I'm fucking retarted I know. I'm just tired right now.. really. I'll just leave. Bye Blogspot. : ] btw, I like this new layout of mine.. (y) Labels: beyonce - roc, cpt season, new layout, new york city |
|
|
you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
|
10 previous posts
hooray for yearbooks part two. ★
received thy yearbooks today ! : ) ★
I've got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good ... ★
I havn't posted anything in porebur. ★
fuck you. ★
I don't want it anymore. ★
once a loser, always a ... ★
I need to vent. ★
don't worry about me now. ★
half a vent, because I'm nervous. ★
Past posts by month
January 2009 ★
February 2009 ★
March 2009 ★
April 2009 ★
May 2009 ★
June 2009 ★
July 2009 ★
August 2009 ★
September 2009 ★
October 2009 ★
November 2009 ★
December 2009 ★
January 2010 ★
March 2011 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy
banner from Reviviscent.
|