|
|
|
stefunny
sandchez Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog. |
|
|
|
|
Saturday, June 13, 2009,10:53 PM
Today, Stephanie had an awesome day because... (read on.. V)
![]() .. TORONTO IS AMAZING. I love it. No really. Haha, I'm making myself sound as if I've never been there before. Obviously I have, but I havn't "experienced" or visited the way I did before. It was so nice. Go Urban Outfitters, Forever 21 and H&M. Whoooo ! <3 ![]() Basically I went with of course, Joela, Andrea, and Andy. We arrived there in good moods, and left sad because we had a bomb day. We made it a pact, we'd come down very often. It's so fun. I love Toronto : ) So so so, what did we do today ? Well this is what we did: ![]() We walked around that, times square kinda place.. I'm sorry I forgot what it's called, but it was nice. I saw a lot of petitioners ? I don't know. Saw the set up for the MMVAS :). Then after shopping around and walking, we got hungry and went to Korean Grill. Yummmmy :). I was so full after that dot dot dot.. No comment, lol. ![]() Uhm.. after Jo and I wanted to go to .. fuck, what's it called again ? .. That skating rink place when it's winter. The fucking.. I don't know.. But it has a fountain. That's all I remember. Fml and my memory name lost. LOL. Well we went there and Joela was like, "Wtf, why's there so many filipinos here ?" and I'm like "Say word, why's that ?" and then I paused, "OH SHIT ! I THINK IT'S .. OMG, IT'S PND TODAY !" LOL. So Andrea and Andy our coloured friends decided to leave us there. ![]() Joela and I walked around and got free GMA bags. Meh, but I'm all for ABS still.... lmao. I'm weird, yes. -__-. Well, afterwards, I bought myself a frog. Yes a frog, a wooden frog that makes noise. It's quite amusing, and you should check it out yourself. Then, I saw my boo Evanna, who I will always miss : (. I also met Ms. Wendy Vu and Sarah, Evanna's cousin. They're nice. :]. ![]() We sat with them and talked about stories and stupid men. LOL. I love Wendy, and since shes dating Andrew - I love how she seems to have similar traits with her and him; reminds me of me and him before.. It's honestly so weird, it's ironic ! LOL I was like to her, "Omg, why does this sound so familiar ?" But yeah, Wendy's awesome. Sarahs so sweet. And I also talked with my girlie, Ashleigh Angeles about our debuts. :). Aw, it was nice. Minus the fact that we were sitting in the hot, humid, sun. I got a tan, yes. ![]() But sadly after that, we had to leave and went back to Eatons to get Andrea and Andy. It was sad that we had to go back home, but we had a pretty fun subway/bus ride back. Aw, I love it. : ) ![]() Labels: forever 21, h and m, toronto is live, urban outfitters, wtf pnd is today? |
|
|
you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
|
10 previous posts
Friday / Another day at the So's :) ★
Lol @ trina's retainers. Random, don't ask. ★
hooray for yearbooks part two. ★
received thy yearbooks today ! : ) ★
I've got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good ... ★
I havn't posted anything in porebur. ★
fuck you. ★
I don't want it anymore. ★
once a loser, always a ... ★
I need to vent. ★
Past posts by month
January 2009 ★
February 2009 ★
March 2009 ★
April 2009 ★
May 2009 ★
June 2009 ★
July 2009 ★
August 2009 ★
September 2009 ★
October 2009 ★
November 2009 ★
December 2009 ★
January 2010 ★
March 2011 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy
banner from Reviviscent.
|