|
|
|
stefunny
sandchez Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog. |
|
|
|
|
Saturday, June 20, 2009,9:04 PM
Summer 2009 has given me it's greatest ultimatum.. Waste.
Wow, my blog has become so.. so bold. LOL :] Sorry if what I say here doesn't make sense whatsoever.. I'm just collecting my thoughts. Fuck. So for me, it's kind of like I'm being put on hold/call waiting for the LOOOONGEST time. K, for example.. every time we speak (which btw, havn't been many of those..) it's always me telling him how I feel and all the fucking hang ups that I had put myself through because of that heartless bastard. Okay. Here's what pisses me off, closure. Yes, closure. FUCKKK, How can I have that with you when everytime I talk to you, it's always you saying something completely pointless, shitworthy, or something that makes me go "HUUHHHHH ?" It's as if you never listened to a damn word that came out of my mouth and for you it was like "yAda yAdA yaDa dEe dOooO...." Correct ? Fuck. It pisses me off. Aargh. I can't say forgiveness is on the beginning of my list when it comes to you and I at the moment..... probably later, but not now. I'm too annoyed to even say anything nice to you in person without it involving me screaming or throwing things at you. Just like the last time we spoke remember ? But hey, do my a favour and listen up. I'm not a cuckoo person. I'm a girl with my own little ways of making myself feel better. Just let me be mad. Let me be paranoid. Let me be a bitch. Let me be sad. Let me cry. Let me complain. Let me vent. Let me talk shit, cause you know 80% of the time, I don't completely mean it. Let me call you names. Let me tell my friends on how big of a fucking asshole you are. And most of all, just let me be. I need to be like this for now just because this is how I function. It's my way of moving on.. and having it done this way, I'll think I'll be okay. Just let me do my thing. As long as I don't catch you doing yours. Another piss off. Yes. Labels: half a vent, im not missing you, stacie orrico |
|
|
you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
|
10 previous posts
Taylor Swift is so cute. ★
Today, Stephanie had an awesome day because... (re... ★
Friday / Another day at the So's :) ★
Lol @ trina's retainers. Random, don't ask. ★
hooray for yearbooks part two. ★
received thy yearbooks today ! : ) ★
I've got a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good ... ★
I havn't posted anything in porebur. ★
fuck you. ★
I don't want it anymore. ★
Past posts by month
January 2009 ★
February 2009 ★
March 2009 ★
April 2009 ★
May 2009 ★
June 2009 ★
July 2009 ★
August 2009 ★
September 2009 ★
October 2009 ★
November 2009 ★
December 2009 ★
January 2010 ★
March 2011 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy
banner from Reviviscent.
|