|
|
|
stefunny
sandchez Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog. |
|
|
|
|
Monday, July 13, 2009,12:22 AM
And another one ! (late night post).
Found my old note on Facebook from last year, time to revaaaaaamp it. 1. I've come to realize that my life: isn't all that it's cracked up to be.. But it's okay because everything happens for a reason. God will never put you in a situation where he can't take you out." 2. I've come to realize that when I talk: I have the whitest voice ever. LMAO ! 3. I've come to realize that, if I love someone (not family): I love them a lot. 4. I've come to realize that I need: to start packing up for Alaska in two days. 5. I've come to realize that I've lost: $40 worth of shopping money today (which was suppose to be saved for Tuesday) FML. 6. I've come to realize that I hate it when: girls wear red nailpolish.. Yuuuuuuck ! (n). 8. I've come to realize that money: is hard to put in my hand, I waste it easily.. (*See #5.) I need a job. 9. I've come to realize that: no one can ever change a person. The only way a person can really change is if they make the change themselves. 10. I've come to realize that I'll always be: short (n). 11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on: Timothy Delaghetto :). HAHA ! 12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried was: when I saw this women crying about her struggles on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, fuck. LMFAO, SHUT UP ! 13. I've come to realize that my cell phone is: is awesome. LG Shine baby, hands down. I don't really like the new phones out now. 14. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning: I open my eyes, look at the weather outside, then go back to sleep. 15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night I: do the regular, and just think ? 16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about: going to sleep in a bit. *yawns* 18. I am: Ms. Stephanie Ann Tuscaño Alcantara Sanchez 19. I've come to realize that today I will: figure out what I'll be doing today. LOL 20. I've come to realize that tonight I will: be packing up for Alaska. 21. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will: be going downtown with Alyssa, Trina and Ira ! : D 22. I've come to realize that I really want: to buy a lot of things that I don't need. 23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is: someone who comes across my blog, and go "Oh haaay ! I wanna do this too.." 24. I've come to realize that relationships: are nice if you're with the right person. 25. I've come to realize that love: gives off too much pressure at a young age. 26. I've come to realize my best guy friend(s): are jokers. 27. I've come to realize my best girl friend(s): are also jokers. 28. I've come to realize that food: is good, but can make some body parts bigger than others. 29. I've come to realize, when I’m a girlfriend I: give more than I receive. (as in emotionally, mentally and sometimes socially.) 31. I've come to realize over the winter: it's sad because it get's darker at 4:30 :(. 32. I've come to realize heartbreak: sucks. But it eventually heals and makes you stronger in the end. |
|
|
you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
|
10 previous posts
thunderstorm @ 8am ? ★
I'm on a boat muthafucka. ★
BORED SOMEONE TAKE ME OUT. ★
So I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know if I'll ... ★
Goodbye Michael Jackson. ★
Stuck at home. : ( ★
Oh shit, I remember this. ★
HAPPY 142ND BIRTHDAY CANADA ! ★
Shake the glitter off your clothes now. ★
It's back again and... ★
Past posts by month
January 2009 ★
February 2009 ★
March 2009 ★
April 2009 ★
May 2009 ★
June 2009 ★
July 2009 ★
August 2009 ★
September 2009 ★
October 2009 ★
November 2009 ★
December 2009 ★
January 2010 ★
March 2011 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy
banner from Reviviscent.
|