|
|
|
stefunny
sandchez Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog. |
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, July 8, 2009,10:52 AM
So I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know if I'll be back again.
I'm currently getting ready on my way to Marcys to visit the world at summer school. I'm somewhat ready and stuff. I feel so weird cause I woke up super early this morning just to get ready. :(... For the time being, I decided to watch some "Michelle Phan" on Youtube. She's the Viet girl that does makeup tutorials. She's pretty awesome, if you ask me. LOL at her voice, it's so calm and soothing. :P *sigh* I'm listening to old school music right now. Such as the one that's my title at the moment. Kiss me and smile for me, tell me that you'll wait for me. Hold me like you'll never let me go ..Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know if I'll be back again. Oh babe, I hate to go. Well main reason why I'm going to Marcys today is cause Ariel and I are chilling and watch Transformers 2 @ AMC. Either that, or some next movie.. but I'm not so sure what's out. I think Hangover ? .. I heard that movie's beyond funny. HAAAAAH, I don't know. But I'll get back to this later. BYE ! Labels: movies, old school medley music, summer school |
|
|
you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
|
10 previous posts
Goodbye Michael Jackson. ★
Stuck at home. : ( ★
Oh shit, I remember this. ★
HAPPY 142ND BIRTHDAY CANADA ! ★
Shake the glitter off your clothes now. ★
It's back again and... ★
Up : ) ★
Trina's pool + block party 09 ! : D ★
On a Friday, I had nothing to do, for once. ★
"..This is bad, real bad, Michael Jackson.." : [ ★
Past posts by month
January 2009 ★
February 2009 ★
March 2009 ★
April 2009 ★
May 2009 ★
June 2009 ★
July 2009 ★
August 2009 ★
September 2009 ★
October 2009 ★
November 2009 ★
December 2009 ★
January 2010 ★
March 2011 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy
banner from Reviviscent.
|