|
|
|
stefunny
sandchez Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog. |
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, July 14, 2009,11:33 PM
Goodbye Mississauga, Hello Vancouver !
Ugh, so I'm kind of leaving on a bad note. But, I feel that I have every damn right to be so fuck it, whatever. So anywho, I went bowling with Guarins and Ira today. Omg, I think I literally was off focus with my bowling because I ended up getting 20 ?. And for the first time in my life, I never got a strike :/. And Alyssa + Ira kept laughing at me for pushing the bowling ball really slowly on the floor. I tried to go closer at one point, that I passed the black line - tripped and fell on my ass. It was fucking painful ! Fml. Yeah, no wonder I kept losing today. I totally was off focus. I was too mad. UGGGGGGGGGH ! *sigh* Well, I don't know if I'll be able to get the chance to update my blog every once in a while when I'm gone. We're definetly not bringing the laptop (which kinda makes me sad) and I don't think we'll come across and Apple computer stores (techinically my MAIN internet access source when I'm away) in Alaska, nor will there be any on the cruise boat.. maybe. Hopefully so. But lucky enough, my family and I are staying in Vancouver for 4 days. Which is exciting to me, since the last time I've been there I was 2. And a couple times when I had to travel afloat to other countries via plane. Techincally the airport, is what I mean. Well, I hope it's nice there. Good thing I'll get to see what it's like on the west side of Canada. I think we might visit Seattle too. I don't know yet. *sigh* After all that, Alaska. Ehlaskaaaaah. I really don't wanna go :/ ... Oh shit, I feel cold already just thinking about it... I'M GOING TO ALASKA.... IN JULY.... WHAT.. THE .... FUCK ???!? Honestly, in a million years, never have I thought that I would go there, nor would I think anyone else would either. It's odd. Will I see polar bears ? Igloos ? Eskimos ? Sarah Palin ? Russia ??! Omg I do NOT know........ So help me God. But okay, I guess I should look on the bright side, and remember I'm leaving.. I'm leaving this shit place, and I really needed a vacation right ??! :). Well, let's just smile okay ? *smiles* I'll totally be okay, I really need a vacation. Well, so long Mississauga ! I'll be back by the 26th. <3 Hope everything isn't so stressful when I come back. Labels: fuck alaska, i'm everywhere, i'm supergirl, they stop and stare, those flashing lights, vancouver |
|
|
you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
|
10 previous posts
And another one ! (late night post). ★
thunderstorm @ 8am ? ★
I'm on a boat muthafucka. ★
BORED SOMEONE TAKE ME OUT. ★
So I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know if I'll ... ★
Goodbye Michael Jackson. ★
Stuck at home. : ( ★
Oh shit, I remember this. ★
HAPPY 142ND BIRTHDAY CANADA ! ★
Shake the glitter off your clothes now. ★
Past posts by month
January 2009 ★
February 2009 ★
March 2009 ★
April 2009 ★
May 2009 ★
June 2009 ★
July 2009 ★
August 2009 ★
September 2009 ★
October 2009 ★
November 2009 ★
December 2009 ★
January 2010 ★
March 2011 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy
banner from Reviviscent.
|