stefunny sandchez

Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog.
Thursday, December 17, 2009,12:01 AM
Lame, but who the fuck cares.

One day, when I'm not so lazy.. and when my printer is full of ink..

I'm going to print out all my blogspot entries, and put them into a scrapbook.. staple them or put them away somewhere.. and then I'm gonna delete my blogspot and keep myself free from the scary world of internet exposure.

Why ? Well, if you really think about it. Having no Facebook or blogspot can really benefit the future. I would explain why, but today I don't have the energy to.

(On another note....... Sadly, I got twitter in November. and I do not know how to manage it.. but once again, my fellow convertist, Danny Trinh made me try it.. and it's still fucking stupid.. Well, I guess it's okay.. but I'm not so crazy about it. You see, I'm not really fascinated by the whole "I'm doing this, your doing that" thing anymore. I really don't give a shit. Seriously, who the fuck currs what I have going in my life. Shit.)

Oh and about Facebook... 2 months free and still going strong ! I love life without it ! ..Truth be told, I certainly do miss it. But then agian, I don't. :)

Uhm, but unfortunetly, I have to get it back in February for debut invites. Sad. I don't want to, but I need to get contact from those certain other individuals. Sucks.

Labels: , ,

you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
10 previous posts
Happily Never After.Things to do before the end of 09' (Another list !)All I want for Christmas is..ox xoDo you rememberrrrrrPull the fucking trigger.Verge.Free falling.Lets bring it back.. Fuck you 2009.I've missed you Blogspot. I'm gonna do you a favour..
Past posts by month
January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009July 2009August 2009September 2009October 2009November 2009December 2009January 2010March 2011
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.