stefunny sandchez

Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog.
Friday, November 13, 2009,9:09 AM
Do you rememberrrrrr

I have the emptiest state of mind. I really, really do. I see myself as this loner, who has really no one but herself. Even though, I don't really do anything to make things better. Having this angry, lost type of feeling, it's really dissapointing. I don't complain about it too much, but I'm always so mad at myself. As if the world is pushing so much burdens on me. I blame all the negativity, and all the series of events that have happened in the past few months. I cry sometimes thinking that things CAN get worse, and it's tiring. Like, how come it's all come down to this now ? It's like I'm on the verge of losing myself. I hate it. Some people just can't see it. They think it's just pathetic and pointless. While there are others out there, that get it. They know how it feels to be alone and have no one else helping you up again. Everyday I always think about all the things that happened in the recent or the past. I get so mad because it's either dissapointed me or made me cry. And there's absolutely nothing I can do to go back and fix it. Not that I want to, but if I knew how to fix things then, I would totally do so. Sometimes I wish that I can stop putting so much on myself, but I don't know anymore. I really don't.
you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
10 previous posts
Pull the fucking trigger.Verge.Free falling.Lets bring it back.. Fuck you 2009.I've missed you Blogspot. I'm gonna do you a favour..I havnt talked to you in forever. How are you ?Sunday night in my life.Me = 2, You = 0. ;) ;)Sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare ? Either way ...I simply don't care.
Past posts by month
January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009July 2009August 2009September 2009October 2009November 2009December 2009January 2010March 2011
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.