|
|
|
stefunny
sandchez Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog. |
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, October 28, 2009,11:28 PM
Lets bring it back.. Fuck you 2009.
I'm rather excited for Halloween you guys ! :) Aren't you ?? Well, it's this Saturday and I've got my costume already. I'm a sargent.. You know those people who go "ten huuuut" Yeah those ones. Or let's just call it a "military girl" EWW LOL. No let's not call it that. I wanted to be a superhero.. or a firefighter.. or a sailor. But everything in life is expensive, so I couldn't. But it's okay (y).. I guess. You know what I really hate ? Those little moments you feel everytime you try to balance out the positive and the negative in some people.. And everytime you do, you just get this mixed up, confused, type of feeling. It's depressing, cause then after that, you either get really sad or have this little bump of happiness inside. I don't know what I feel these days, and I don't know why everythings getting to me. Fuck the pills. Ugggggggh ! LOL. But no, I'm dead serious. I dare not to explain anymore.. I hate school. I hate English. My teachers not so great. And, next semester, I'm taking up night school. I need to, for the sake of my future. I need English. Fuck. Welllllllls, I was suppose to get my haircut today, but that sadly didn't happen :/ SO tomorrow it will be. Goodnight everyone, ttyl ! I HOPE. |
|
|
you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
|
10 previous posts
I've missed you Blogspot. I'm gonna do you a favour.. ★
I havnt talked to you in forever. How are you ? ★
Sunday night in my life. ★
Me = 2, You = 0. ;) ;) ★
Sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare ? Either way ... ★
I simply don't care. ★
4th period English, trying to kill time. ★
I really cannot sleep. ★
A retake of my life. (Also featuring the ones invo... ★
Summary of my weekend. ★
Past posts by month
January 2009 ★
February 2009 ★
March 2009 ★
April 2009 ★
May 2009 ★
June 2009 ★
July 2009 ★
August 2009 ★
September 2009 ★
October 2009 ★
November 2009 ★
December 2009 ★
January 2010 ★
March 2011 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy
banner from Reviviscent.
|