|
|
|
stefunny
sandchez Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog. |
|
|
|
|
Sunday, October 18, 2009,10:20 PM
Sunday night in my life.
Positives ? - My Blackberry is starting to grow on me.. Except when it comes to texting. But it's okay.. - Justin Bieber is starting to grow on me.. Especially that "One less lonely girl" single. Hmph. - Co-op is starting to take over my life, good and bad. Good because I get to get out more. Bad because I miss my friends. - I've been too one too many parties this month :).. Yet, I really need to cut down and relax. - I'd rather be with my family more these days.. I've come to realize how much more I miss them, since I don't see them every single day or week, sometimes month. - Been cutting down on the bad food.. And trading it in for the better ones (y). - I do Facebook less.. But Farmville more. (n) Negatives ? - I need to clean my room.. It was so neat in the summer when I re-organized all my crap. - 3/4 of the computers in my house are broken.. Except the laptop. Sucha hassle having to share it between my siblings. - I need to start my debut planning.. But my party planner has been MIA, and it's really pissing me off. - I've been using my contacts a LOT lately.. because my eye sights getting worse, and my contacts make me see better. - My parents left me for two weeks in Europe.. And I miss them. - Everyday, I think Im starting to become more and more MIA.. And I think its very healthy. I'm gonna do that for the whole month of November. (The whole staying at home, not answering too many phone calls, more fam time etc etc.) Except on Alyssa's bday. |
|
|
you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
|
10 previous posts
Me = 2, You = 0. ;) ;) ★
Sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare ? Either way ... ★
I simply don't care. ★
4th period English, trying to kill time. ★
I really cannot sleep. ★
A retake of my life. (Also featuring the ones invo... ★
Summary of my weekend. ★
TIFF ;) ★
Oprah Winfrey is quite a wise women. ★
Buuuuuuzzzzz..... ★
Past posts by month
January 2009 ★
February 2009 ★
March 2009 ★
April 2009 ★
May 2009 ★
June 2009 ★
July 2009 ★
August 2009 ★
September 2009 ★
October 2009 ★
November 2009 ★
December 2009 ★
January 2010 ★
March 2011 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy
banner from Reviviscent.
|