stefunny sandchez

Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009,9:52 PM
Me = 2, You = 0. ;) ;)

Before anything... My very intersting and very true, Facebook horoscope or, "daily slam" tends to go a little bitch on me. Read:

When all is said and done, be thankful you have a group of friends who put up with your crap. If it weren't for them, you'd be in jail or injured on the side of the road somewhere. Don't you think it's time to give thanks where it's due?

LOL, I need to start being around more these days.. but the problem with that is...

..that I am in total MIA because of work (or Co-op, as Ariel says). It sadly has really killed my life ! LOL ! My whole life is practically revolved around it. (n) But it's okay, whatevs. Next semesters gonna be awesome :). I have religion, math, chem (gonna switch outta that into ????), and outdoor ed withhhh: Alyssa, Trina, Justin, Kelly, Lina, Chuck, JB, Miguel, Camille, Andre, Crystal and a whole buncha others I forgot. There's a whole buncha us. Pretty much all of us are all asian. ;) LOL ! Can't wait !

So Thanksgiving weekend was something. I went to a party on Friday and died. LOL I already talked about this, let's speak of something else. Wellllllll, I had two Thanksgiving dinners. Hazel's on Sunday, and Chris' on Monday. Chris' wasn't so much of a big thing, we only ate and just chilled cause the Sanchez's came back from their vaca. Hazel's was fun. Lotsa Alcantara bonding ! :). My niece, Raine is just the cutest chubby thing aliveeeeeeeee ! She just discovered what a door is, and kept knocking on the door with her little chubby hands. I love her ! :) ..Overall, it was a good weekend. Especially with the "new news" I found out about my brother ;). LOL I feel bad exposing but whatever... He has a new gf ! How cute ! =) His first one too. LOLOLOLOLOL Intro her to us soon littttle broooo ;) LOL ! I'm so fucking bored, really. But I just HAD to. I may erase that later..

Let's talk about Farmville everyone, and how successfully it has killed my life. Just earlier, I was talking about how my life is being killed by Co-op. Not only that, F A R M V I L L E is too. These have been the only two things that keep me occupied these days. How sad. Really. =\ Naw, but this games really fun, it is. You may say "Oh it's SOO gay etc etc", Yeah yeah I've been there too. But I'm now a hypocrite for saying that cause I'm like on level 21 on that motherfucker. ;). Fml. Give it a shoooot people ! It's not so bad !

Tomorrow my parentals are leaving me and my siblings for 2 weeks to Europe. =( Whyyyyyy ??! I wanna go ! But fml for grade 12 year ! Ughh. Okay whatever. I'm stuck with my tita again.. Yes, same one, if your wondering.. I'll survive. I have before. (y). K, byeeeeee !

Labels: , , , , ,

you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
10 previous posts
Sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare ? Either way ...I simply don't care.4th period English, trying to kill time.I really cannot sleep.A retake of my life. (Also featuring the ones invo...Summary of my weekend.TIFF ;)Oprah Winfrey is quite a wise women.Buuuuuuzzzzz.....Second day of grade twelve, BRING IT BITCH ! >:|
Past posts by month
January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009July 2009August 2009September 2009October 2009November 2009December 2009January 2010March 2011
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.