stefunny sandchez

Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog.
Monday, September 21, 2009,1:31 AM
I really cannot sleep.

I am so cool, calm, and collected right now. All I've got is a flashing smile on my face. LOL :). Right now I just re-watched the movie trailer, for the moving that I am DYYYING to see called, "Valentines Day", which comes out February. =) I've got a few people on my list who wanna watch it now ! Yaay ! So anyways, changed my layout. It's decent. But I'm gonna change it later when I have the time. So co-op placements send me away on Tuesday. And let me tell you, my social life is gonna die. Meh, but I'm actually glad. I think I need to get away from my social life for a while, then come back when it's time :). So wanna hear my (as Arlene calls it) crappy schedual for my placement ? [The hours are crap because they open at 10 and close at 8. :/ So gay..] Okay here we go.

First and formost, I have 3 credit, so I need to have 6 hours. Plus, on my schedual its marked down as 2 credit, but my guidance and teacher allowed me to do 3 credit. Plus, I dropped Religion for this..(next semester is when I have it now). Plus, on Mondays, I have all 3 lunches. Plus, on Wednesdays, I only go to school for 4th. Plus, on Saturdays, I gotta work too. (sucks, I know..) SOO LISTEN !!!:

Monday: 1st period spare, 2nd period Co-op, 3ABC lunch, 4th English.

Tuesday: 10:30-1:30 (That needs to be changed to 12:30 because of English...) I go back to school. Then go back to my placement.. which is from 3-6. (which will hopefully be changed to 7).

Wednesday: I don't work, but I only go to school for 4th.

Thursday: Only go to school for 4th, and work from 3-8.

Friday: Same thing as Tuesday. :/

Saturday: Work from 10-4. I gotta quit Hawaiian for this...

So this is my life. It's gonna revolve all around Co-op. Not bad ? I suppose.... My only problem is destination going back and forth. (n) Honestly. I really, really, need to start driving. When the hell is this damn strike gonna be over ? Ughhhhhh !

Labels: , ,

you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
10 previous posts
A retake of my life. (Also featuring the ones invo...Summary of my weekend.TIFF ;)Oprah Winfrey is quite a wise women.Buuuuuuzzzzz.....Second day of grade twelve, BRING IT BITCH ! >:|First day was gay.Summers coming to a close.LMFAOOOOOOO ! / Highlight of my weekend.Because of you.
Past posts by month
January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009July 2009August 2009September 2009October 2009November 2009December 2009January 2010March 2011
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.