|
|
|
stefunny
sandchez Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog. |
|
|
|
|
Monday, September 28, 2009,2:43 PM
I simply don't care.
"I may be a slut, but I'm the best slut in town !" - Celine Magsaysay; Maging Sino Ka Man. A week has past, and I feel stronger than ever. And I'm telling you, I'm loving it. This is my official "fresh start". I'm starting anew. It's awesome. I've gotten rid of the useless people of my past, and gladly feel peace with the ones who are worth it. I don't really say much these days. I really don't care. It's funny how I'm hearing all the things certain people say about me. It's kind of like they're trying to make me feel like shit. But oh hey, I honestly don't give a flying fuck. Whatever you say doesn't affect me. It's just another way of saying you have the audacity to talk shit, just to because deep down your upset at me. Okaaay, I get it :). But in my world, its nothing. Really. *sigh* Immaturity these days. I just laugh. Seriously, I can't wait to get outta FX. I need to get outtttttttt. Lucky for me, I don't even go to school as often anymore. Fourth is probably the only class I go to, ever. I rarely stay in school. So, Co-op is practically taking over my life. How great. But, it's alright. The hours kill me, but I'll get use to it eventually. Okay, that is all. Bye :) I need to update this more. |
|
|
you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
|
10 previous posts
4th period English, trying to kill time. ★
I really cannot sleep. ★
A retake of my life. (Also featuring the ones invo... ★
Summary of my weekend. ★
TIFF ;) ★
Oprah Winfrey is quite a wise women. ★
Buuuuuuzzzzz..... ★
Second day of grade twelve, BRING IT BITCH ! >:| ★
First day was gay. ★
Summers coming to a close. ★
Past posts by month
January 2009 ★
February 2009 ★
March 2009 ★
April 2009 ★
May 2009 ★
June 2009 ★
July 2009 ★
August 2009 ★
September 2009 ★
October 2009 ★
November 2009 ★
December 2009 ★
January 2010 ★
March 2011 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy
banner from Reviviscent.
|