stefunny sandchez

Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009,9:01 PM
Things to do before the end of 09' (Another list !)

Well, I've only got a month left, and it IS the end of the year.. almost. Here's a list of things I must,need, and have to do before 2009 closes.

Buy Christmas presents for the ones who matter.
Finish up Gossip Girl seasons 1, 2, and a quarter of 3 in order to be in perfect timing for the recent episodes next year.
Give Alyssa's her birthday present !! LOL, Sorry for the loaft.
2nd Annual Kris Kringle with Andrea, Mathuri and Monica ! : )
Las Vegas with family ! Noemi, Nigel, Kristine, Joselle, Erwin and Marianne !
Grad pictures.
Survive co-op, just for this month.
Get more sleep, 9-11 early.
Watch the following movies in theatres: Precious [X], Brothers [], The Princess and the Frog [X], The Lovely Bones [].
Watch/Get the following movies on dvd: 500 Days of Summer [], Almost Famous [], The Time Travelers Wife [], Sweet November [], The Proposal [], Up [].
Continue working out every morning and night.
Whitestrips !
Cut down on rice, like bad.
Stfu in English and focusssssss ! (y)

Labels: ,

you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
10 previous posts
All I want for Christmas is..ox xoDo you rememberrrrrrPull the fucking trigger.Verge.Free falling.Lets bring it back.. Fuck you 2009.I've missed you Blogspot. I'm gonna do you a favour..I havnt talked to you in forever. How are you ?Sunday night in my life.
Past posts by month
January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009July 2009August 2009September 2009October 2009November 2009December 2009January 2010March 2011
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.