stefunny sandchez

Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog.
Friday, March 11, 2011,12:35 AM
Vacation !

Another year, another vacation.

I'm actually pretty excited for this one ! When this time of year comes around, usually I'm not too "thrilled" because I feel like I miss out on a lot when I'm gone from my "environment" for a week. I get scared and assume everyone's having an awesome time without me. This year, I don't care as much. I just wanna have fun ! I deserve it. I need to enjoy spending time with my family and just relaaaax. I really need that. This year, we're headed to Long Beach, Las Vegas, Cabo San Lucas and other places in Mexico. I finalllllly get to tan and get rid of this pale version of me. LOL ! Yupp. Well that's all for now ! I'll try my best to keep you posted while on vacay. Bye !

xo

Labels: , , , , ,

you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
10 previous posts
Saturday & Sunday.Pacific Malllll.A year and 2 months later.....Last but not least.Lame, but who the fuck cares.Happily Never After.Things to do before the end of 09' (Another list !)All I want for Christmas is..ox xoDo you rememberrrrrr
Past posts by month
January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009July 2009August 2009September 2009October 2009November 2009December 2009January 2010March 2011
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.