stefunny sandchez

Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog.
Sunday, April 26, 2009,4:07 PM
Richard's Confirmation & Friday @ Joela's.

Aw, I feel so odd not updating my blog. : / But now that I have my free time, I'll just write what happened on Thursday and Friday...

Thursday: My brother Richard's Confirmation was today.
My family and I ended up arriving kind of late-ish cause'
of my showering time.. My bad -_-. Uhm, when we arrived, my
dad was like "I bet you there's going to be MANY Italians there.
Apparantly these things are 'very important' for them.. Watch."
LOL, my dad was right. It was kinda funny. My cousins and
titas/titos weren't there yet; so I sat with Ariel and his
parents. I saw a couple of people from my school, and Ariel was
like "I didn't know that most people in our grade had brothers
or sisters in their grade" yeaah.. Oh and I saw Cathy Nguyen
& Michael Luis. : ) LOL. When everything started, I noticed
how the speech Mrs. Bonk made sounded veeeeery similar to the
one we had 3 years ago. ^o) Wow elementary school principals
and their "original" copies, LOL. Pluuuus, the songs that were
being played were also being sang by Ms. Kapov & the grade
twos ! Omg, I love how things havn't changed :P. LOL @ Ariel,
"Look it's the mafia !" Yes, we were referring to the Italian
families sitting the across from us..Overall my brother's
Confirmation was nice. It was long, but nice. I wanted to say
"Hi" to my grade 8 teacher, Ms. Beaton.. but I couldn't find her.
Well, after that we went home and had a little famjam shindig.
T'was nice. A thursday night family party :]. I ate almost half
the sushi.. but okay, I'm cool. (y)

Friday: It was another one of those typical days
at school. Uhh yeah, let's skip everything from that and
fast forward to AFTER school :). I made plans to chill
with Andrea, Mathuri, Joela and Monica. But sadly, Mathuri's
parents locked her up in a dungeon and couldn't come out.
I lie about the dungeon part, but yeah same thing. LOL.
Ohhhhhhh so my dad picked me up after school and took me
home. I was suppose to go to Joela's but my dad went to
the car dealership to pick up our new car. He took two
hours, which gave me some good time to kill and get ready.
When he came, my dad showed me the car - which is noiiiice.
It's a red lexus, and it'll be mine - later in my lifetime :)
It's so cool, it has a camera so when you back up you can
see what's behind you. And, it has the gross new car smell. >: /
Eventually my dad drove me to Joela's. When I arrived,
there all I see is Monica, Jo and Andrea.. oh and Andy.
I finally met Mr. Kevin "Whiteboy" Balingit. He's cool.
We were outside most of the time. Andy was being a bully to me
and Kevin would record it on his phone. How gay : /. When
it got dark, Monica walked to Wal-Mart and had a nice talk :)
Yay. After that we came back, and Monica + Andrea had to leave.
Then, it was Joela, Kevin and I. We sat around the fire and
just threw paper into it. Andy started to attempt to choke
me for no reason whatsoever, I still don't know why. : /
We then went inside, and played chubby bunny. Too much jokes,
LMFAO. Andy killed me with his "pifftee pive ubbee bunneees !"
LOL. I got up to 32.. Reason of that is cause we had the
small marshmellows and stuffed only two at a time. SO YEAHH,
my dad came and picked me up and we bought pizza. The End : ]
(btw, yes I AM a repeat offender. NOW SHUSH. I like that top !)










Labels: , ,

you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
10 previous posts
Oh heeey Evanna : ) !rainy april day.in Philidelphia.I needta update update update !the climb. LMAOoh, hey i'm back again !My new layout looks yucky : (oh yaay, another saturday ? : \Good fridayboredomnesssssss !?
Past posts by month
January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009July 2009August 2009September 2009October 2009November 2009December 2009January 2010March 2011
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.