|
|
|
stefunny
sandchez Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog. |
|
|
|
|
Friday, April 10, 2009,11:22 PM
Good friday
Today was interesting. Long, but interesting. It all started when I woke up this morning at 3AM, looking for my retainer. I kinda searched through the dark for it. And sucessfully, I found it. YAY :] Lmao, uhm no.. it's not like it "fell out of my mouth" while I was asleep. Instead, I forgot to put it on cause I was so sleepy. I was on the phone with Mr. Ortega and he was on Youtube playing a few AJ Rafael/Gabe Bondoc tunes over the phone and it made me sleepy. Anywho, when I woke up at 8 this morning, I went back to sleep and woke up again at 10 ? By 12:30, me and my family went to church for the Good Friday mass. When we got there, there was like a looooootta people. All we could see was some people leaving and entering. And I was like, ?? Turns out we were somewhat 30 MINUTES early for our mass. Greeeeeeat... So we kinda waited. Then we ended up going to the 1:00 mass. That also ended up being pretty long, like and hour and a half to two hours ? Pretty long sorta. We had to keep kneeling then standing up, kneeling then standing up times fifteen ? But overall, it was nice because this is my first Good Friday weekend in Canada. Since I always spend my long weekends in the states. After church, I kinda craved Eastgate but my mom only went there to get my brother pizza instead. Then we went to this warehouse or the "International Centre" for the 3 day weekend shoe sale. LOL, I kinda felt like "Cinderella" for that time being cause every shoe I tried to find, wouldn't fit me :S.... Wait, nvm.. that was never Cinderella's case.. Whatever. Same shit. Uhhhhhm, in the end, I never got anything. But that's fine cause those shoes were either too big or not so nice. When I got home, I received a phone call from Sam & Ralph to chill. So I went and we drove around for a bit. In the end, we ended up going to Eastgate.. but Sam had to leave, so it was just me, Ralph, Miguel & Ruel. I ate sushi since I was seriousssssly craving it. Ralph ate sushi too, while Miguel and Ruel didn't eat nothing and laughed at me while I struggled with using my chopsticks -__- ..I think after that day, I've kind of improved ! : ) After that was done, they drove me home and here I am now. I finally watched all of Slumdog Millionaire and it's quite a cute movie. I enjoyed it : ]. Right now, I'm watching "Desperadas" again cause I'm bored and thought, "What the hell.. Whatever." But yeeeeeeeah, I'm gonna go back upstairs and continue watching. Bye ! Labels: church, eastgate, foreign movies, good friday, lost in translation, sushi |
|
|
you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
|
10 previous posts
boredomnesssssss !? ★
: ( ★
so, i'm at school right now and... ★
desperadas. ★
why ★
jilted. ★
fuck being sick ! : ( ★
PRIMADONNA ! lmao.. extra long post today : P ★
say word ? ★
IT'S BEEN A WHILE ! ★
Past posts by month
January 2009 ★
February 2009 ★
March 2009 ★
April 2009 ★
May 2009 ★
June 2009 ★
July 2009 ★
August 2009 ★
September 2009 ★
October 2009 ★
November 2009 ★
December 2009 ★
January 2010 ★
March 2011 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy
banner from Reviviscent.
|