stefunny sandchez

Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog.
Saturday, March 28, 2009,2:49 PM
say word ?

Today I woke up pretty annoyed because of my father somewhat shaking my bed to wake me up. Plus, to add to that - he pulled my sheets away from me and layed it on the floor. I got mad, and told my dad to leave. He then started asking me questions why some of the guys at my house the other day dressed as if they were "gay". K that's my dad for you seriously -__- .. *sigh*

After that, I went to go take a shower. And I swear to God, there was something wrong with my water system cause every 2 seconds the water would transist from warm to really really really cold then back to SUPER hot. It was so fucked. I kept jumping away from the cold and hot water. So annoying. That added 10 more minutes to my shower time. : /

Well, I think I'm actually getting sick now. My head still feels like it's spinning around in circles, while my back is getting better. But my throat feels weird. It's like there's something stuck in there; like swarm of bees or something.. It doesn't bother me, but when I swallow, I can feel it. So now, my voice is actually pretty raspy and funny, cause it was wayyy worse in the morning. LOL ! I remember when Joela called me, I was like "Heeelllll-oOooohh ?" EW ! haha. Grossness. : P

My famjams today and I'm pretty darn excited. My cousin Kristine is sleeping over tonight, and probably Joselle. LOL, seems like it's gonna be fun : ) Just like old times when they use to live with me. Yay, haha. Um, I'm gonna go search for this filipino movie on Youtube just because... LOL bye.

(Sayy word, two posts in one day ?)

Labels: , ,

you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
10 previous posts
IT'S BEEN A WHILE !last day in hawaii.at the airport again, on my way to kona, big island.Hello, I'm in Hawaii :)it's probably just a fluke.arrrrrrrghhh.twentyfive :DDon't watch men.best i ever had - drake.TODAY'S A NEW DAY ! : D
Past posts by month
January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009July 2009August 2009September 2009October 2009November 2009December 2009January 2010March 2011
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.