stefunny sandchez

Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog.
Monday, March 2, 2009,3:20 PM
TODAY'S A NEW DAY ! : D

It's feels like I had an "epiphany" or something.. LOL.
Probably not, maybe it's just the weather..
Buuuuuut it's a NEW FUCKING DAY :) !
Lmaaaaao ! I love how I constantly repeated that all over the
world today. I was literally going up to my friends and just
smiling and saying "Sooo, you guys know.. Today's a new day? :D"
Everyone was kinda like, "Wtf..?" LOL! Oh man. Well FUCK YOU GUYS !
No. Seriously.. It's a new day.
Plus, I need like, a change. Like...yeah.
And no, I'm not "talking" like a Valleygirl at the momento.. I'm
just.. k, whatever.. Ignore that whole sentence ^
But yeah, new day. Feels nice. Yay. : )

Labels: ,

you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
10 previous posts
Electric guitar.once again, another late night post..Scary mary - poppins. LMAO, look that up on youtube.frustrated.I skipped hawaiian today. LOLAnd another late night post ? Mhmm.its kinda late but..it aint over till it's over.Just when I thought I got it bad..dot dot dot exclamation mark
Past posts by month
January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009July 2009August 2009September 2009October 2009November 2009December 2009January 2010March 2011
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.