|
|
|
stefunny
sandchez Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog. |
|
|
|
|
Wednesday, February 18, 2009,12:08 AM
its kinda late but..
"It's an A and B conversation ! Rogers and Bell, Telus why your here !" .. ^ Lmaaaaaaaao ! Sorry, random. but I still find that rather funny. 3 more days till Semi 09 ! YAAAY :). Stfu Stephanie, don't get too excited. It's "just" semi. Lol, I suppose. Sorry.. I'm really bored right now, and I just wanna occupy myself with something rare to do on the computer. Any ideas ? No. Okaaay, moving along.. Well tonight, I watched American Idol today, and no offense almost half the contestants sang so "Karaoke-like" but the last guy was good. LOL. Pointless. I just wanted to write something. Civvies day is tomorrow and I somewhat know what I'm wearing.. not really. But okay, whatever. So, I'm starting to like my lunch. At first, I hated 3A; I wanted it to go rot in hell. But it got better today. So yeah. I've got nothing else to say. :) & Hi Ralph Ortega, I know your reading this right now. K, die. lol, I'm joking.. not really. Labels: ABC convo, civvies day, gay, random |
|
|
you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
|
10 previous posts
it aint over till it's over. ★
Just when I thought I got it bad.. ★
dot dot dot exclamation mark ★
I think i need help. ★
typical saturday afternoon. ★
"In case of fire, throw this book in !" ★
love lockdown. ★
yeah yeah yeah yeahhhh - rin on the rox, ms indepe... ★
sooo, first post ? ★
Past posts by month
January 2009 ★
February 2009 ★
March 2009 ★
April 2009 ★
May 2009 ★
June 2009 ★
July 2009 ★
August 2009 ★
September 2009 ★
October 2009 ★
November 2009 ★
December 2009 ★
January 2010 ★
March 2011 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy
banner from Reviviscent.
|