|
|
|
stefunny
sandchez Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog. |
|
|
|
|
Thursday, February 26, 2009,10:10 PM
Scary mary - poppins. LMAO, look that up on youtube.
Omg. Die Facebook. Die. Ahhh, I'm like seriously back on it again. Literally. It's gotta stop. But, I guess my hours have been limited.. I mean when I come home from school, I go straight to my bed and sleep - and not waste precious time on the computer. So, that's probably one good advantage.. true ? Meh. So today, my buddy Ariel Legaspi and I went to St. Joes (for not even like 5 minutes) just to return my cousin's hair curler.. Originally, we were suppose to go earlier (like right after school early) but the fucking "niner express"(the 10), cut us off cause the fucking bus was too full. Soo, we ended up having to take the 19 to Square One, and take the 10 from there on and so forth. Yeahh, I felt kinda bad making Hazel wait extra time after school, but thank God she has patience. I love my cousin :). Well anywho, after that we didn't know where to go. We were both kinda hungry, but since we were both broke we were like, "Yeaah so, what now?" LOL. In the end we ended up going to Ariel's house. I've never been to his house before, kinda odd ..and we don't live too far from each other either. So while we were walking to his place, we bumped into Daniel Dy and we walked with him all the way till his street and so forth. By the time we got to Ariels, he introduced me to his iMac computer.. and holy fuck.. Let me tell you how iMacs are so sexed. I seriously wish I had one now. Ohmygod, fuuuuuuuuuck ! LOL. Well, Fun times. V ![]() ![]() Btw, fuck you Ariel for converting me into liking Filipino movies ! Gooooosh, those filipino dramas better NOT be next.. or those asian tunes. -_- Labels: filipino movies, foodless, iMacs, niner express |
|
|
you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
|
10 previous posts
frustrated. ★
I skipped hawaiian today. LOL ★
And another late night post ? Mhmm. ★
its kinda late but.. ★
it aint over till it's over. ★
Just when I thought I got it bad.. ★
dot dot dot exclamation mark ★
I think i need help. ★
typical saturday afternoon. ★
"In case of fire, throw this book in !" ★
Past posts by month
January 2009 ★
February 2009 ★
March 2009 ★
April 2009 ★
May 2009 ★
June 2009 ★
July 2009 ★
August 2009 ★
September 2009 ★
October 2009 ★
November 2009 ★
December 2009 ★
January 2010 ★
March 2011 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy
banner from Reviviscent.
|