|
|
|
stefunny
sandchez Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog. |
|
|
|
|
Thursday, March 12, 2009,2:07 AM
it's probably just a fluke.
Woow, I can't believe I actually cried today.... LOL, I lied. Maybe. Lmao =P I lied again. I don't know why I'm double spacing right now, just bare with me please. Hm, I must say I had a really good day today. Except the part in the beginning of the day when I saw my updated mark and how I'm getting a 62 : / Uhmm, well after school I spent my last moments with Joela, Ariel & Nikki. LOL, too much fun. I'm gonna miss you uglyfaces. Yuupp, I actually liked today. And, this may possibly be my last post before I head over to Hawaii. I'm very excited, really and truely :D. Can't wait. Omggggggggg. Plus, I'm also looking forward to coming back home (which on the 20th/21st[Not confirmed yet]). Cause I've got major plans with my friends. Yay :) K well, I'm sleepy now, and one more thing, in case I don't get a chance to say a proper goodbye to any of you guys... I hope all of you enjoy your March Break and have fun. Except my friends just because they keep boosting how they're gonna have "live times" without me. So fuck you guys and good night :) Labels: : ), hawaii, i hope i get a tan, march break |
|
|
you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
|
10 previous posts
arrrrrrrghhh. ★
twentyfive :D ★
Don't watch men. ★
best i ever had - drake. ★
TODAY'S A NEW DAY ! : D ★
Electric guitar. ★
once again, another late night post.. ★
Scary mary - poppins. LMAO, look that up on youtube. ★
frustrated. ★
I skipped hawaiian today. LOL ★
Past posts by month
January 2009 ★
February 2009 ★
March 2009 ★
April 2009 ★
May 2009 ★
June 2009 ★
July 2009 ★
August 2009 ★
September 2009 ★
October 2009 ★
November 2009 ★
December 2009 ★
January 2010 ★
March 2011 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy
banner from Reviviscent.
|