|
|
|
stefunny
sandchez Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog. |
|
|
|
|
Tuesday, March 10, 2009,12:49 AM
twentyfive :D
Ahhh, I must say. I'm probably one of the biggest procrastonators of LIFE. Fuck. Oh Well.. ![]() Since that whole "25 facts note" took over Facebook.. then that "tagg everyone personality" thing.. I'm bored and I decided to do another one.. but here.. just for the hell of it. And it's totally different from the one I did on facebook, la la la. Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you. 1. When it's raining.. I have a tendency to walk on my tippy toes, just because I fear my shoes may get soaked. 2. If you take a sip from my drink.. it's not mine anymore, it's yours. I think I have a phobia.... 3. I like to add/subtract/multiple/divide. I know.. it sounds so unlike me. But it's true. 4. When I was in grade 2, I never knew that I was "Filipino". I just thought I was Chinese or something. The day my dad told me I was Filipino. I was devestated. I was kind of ashamed.. until I found out this one guy in my class was ALSO Filipino. So I felt more okay with myself.. and from that day forward, I've never told anyone else that story.. until, now. LOL 5. In grade 7, I threw the best Halloween party ever. I'm still very proud of that (y). LMAO Oh man.. if only. :) 6. When I was a baby I use to eat a lot of Filipino food.. but I kinda stopped once I reached the age of 9. 7. I can't stand "loafting". 8. I have about 5 volumes of fully-page written diaries. LMAO 9. Coke or Sprite or any after taste drinks hurt my tongue like a motherfucker. :( 10. I wish I can speak tagalog. It's sad how I can't, and the way I pronounce words... but I can understand most words :) 11. I like to read my horiscope from time to time. Sometimes I try to make myself think, "Say that DID happen recently.." when really it didn't. I know, I'm weird. :/ 12. I believe in t9 texting. 13. Yes, I am white washed. Or a twinkie.. 14. When I was in kindergarden/senior kindergarden - I was a total dressy girl. I wore dresses, stockings, fancy dress shoes and I'd always put this little bow in my hair and tie it up, so it looked like there was a little sproat sitting on the top of my head. But once I moved to St. Gertrude, nooobody wore dresses; just jeans and t-shirts. I've never felt so left out in my life. :( 15. One day I wish to accomplish putting the correct pieces in the correct places in a damn rubix cube. 16. I have this weird fear that everytime the class phone rings in class, (you know, when the teacher would go, "Stephanie? Phone." Idk.) that my parents or family whatsoever got hurt or something. But it's never happened. Except once in elementary. 17. In all honesty, I just found out last year that Arabics weren't brown. 18. I'm almost 17 and I still havn't gotten my G1 yet. Such a fail. (n) 19. I can fit my whole fist in my mouth. 20. In the fourth grade, I was such a loser. I never knew ANYTHING about music or style. I use to wear big t-shirts, (because at the time I was literally the ONLY girl in my grade who developed boobs.. so I was ashamed and that was my only way to "hide" them.) my hair was super short, i wore this retainer that gave me the UGLIEST lisp of life. But when grade five came, I discovered the former radio station "KISS 92.5 FM" and hip hop saved my life. : ) 21. I find that John Legend very sexy. His music, his lyrics, his style, Omgggggg. 22. I love sushi. But I only eat the one with the salmon on top of the rice. 23. I'm very fond of pop culture. I like to read magazines and watch those celebrity shows and read some of those TMZ blogs. 24. I've recently been opening up to my parents and it gives me a better advantage to my social life. (y) 25. I'm soft when it comes to scary/action movies. I can't stand blood or intense action or all that hardcore stuff. |
|
|
you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
|
10 previous posts
Don't watch men. ★
best i ever had - drake. ★
TODAY'S A NEW DAY ! : D ★
Electric guitar. ★
once again, another late night post.. ★
Scary mary - poppins. LMAO, look that up on youtube. ★
frustrated. ★
I skipped hawaiian today. LOL ★
And another late night post ? Mhmm. ★
its kinda late but.. ★
Past posts by month
January 2009 ★
February 2009 ★
March 2009 ★
April 2009 ★
May 2009 ★
June 2009 ★
July 2009 ★
August 2009 ★
September 2009 ★
October 2009 ★
November 2009 ★
December 2009 ★
January 2010 ★
March 2011 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy
banner from Reviviscent.
|