stefunny sandchez

Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog.
Friday, April 3, 2009,10:59 AM
jilted.

I don't understand what's wrong with me...
Probably nothing. Or maybe.. Maybe I don't even have a problem.
It's probably him. Not me. But here's what I need to let out.
I don't hate you, nor will I ever hold a grudge against you.
But, I am honestly and truly hurt. I'm sick and tired of all
this bullshit that I have endured. Over and over and over again.
I'm always stuck in the same damn corner with the same damn
idiot and in the end, I'm always left aside or alone.
Fuck you and fuck what you've done to me.
I'm in so much pain; emotionally, mentally and I can't even
dare to explain how.
Right now, I bet you may not care or realize about what's
really going on, but all I want is for you to open your
damn mouth, and motherfucking say something to me.
because, I'm not gonna sit here and wait for you, while
you sit back and enjoy the view.
I'm done, and I don't need someone who will make me go
through the same bullshit that I've dealt with before.

Labels:

you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
10 previous posts
fuck being sick ! : (PRIMADONNA ! lmao.. extra long post today : Psay word ?IT'S BEEN A WHILE !last day in hawaii.at the airport again, on my way to kona, big island.Hello, I'm in Hawaii :)it's probably just a fluke.arrrrrrrghhh.twentyfive :D
Past posts by month
January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009July 2009August 2009September 2009October 2009November 2009December 2009January 2010March 2011
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.