|
|
|
stefunny
sandchez Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog. |
|
|
|
|
Sunday, April 12, 2009,4:10 PM
oh, hey i'm back again !
HEEEEEEEEEELLO ! After four annoying hours, I finally got my new layout together :). It was gay because it said something about adding a "Cbox" or chat box thingy. And for sure, I didn't want that. So instead, I procrastonated on Youtube and found these two nice songs :) I decided to put them there instead. SMAAAAART ?! I think so. Yes, of course ! :] I'm done now and I'm off to my normal life.. Bye ! I'll be back later. Labels: new layout, yay, youtube |
|
|
you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
|
10 previous posts
My new layout looks yucky : ( ★
oh yaay, another saturday ? : \ ★
Good friday ★
boredomnesssssss !? ★
: ( ★
so, i'm at school right now and... ★
desperadas. ★
why ★
jilted. ★
fuck being sick ! : ( ★
Past posts by month
January 2009 ★
February 2009 ★
March 2009 ★
April 2009 ★
May 2009 ★
June 2009 ★
July 2009 ★
August 2009 ★
September 2009 ★
October 2009 ★
November 2009 ★
December 2009 ★
January 2010 ★
March 2011 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy
banner from Reviviscent.
|