|
|
|
stefunny
sandchez Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog. |
|
|
|
|
Saturday, May 16, 2009,12:44 AM
fryday.
Ohmygoodness ! Today wasn't so bad. But since I'm rather lazy.. I'm just gonna say what happened today in only one word ways.. Yes, I know I don't make no sense whatsoever.. But bare with me: - Skipped 1st/2nd with Ralph, and came back to school 3rd/4th. - Bruised my leg, it's like a three-in-one-bruise.. - My evil tita added more fuel to my fire >:\ - Received new brown contacts, THAAAANKS MONICA : D : D : D - I prefer chicken over beef.... lmao (; THATS ALL CHICKEN BALLS. I lie, ew.. What the fuck is wrong with me today ? : S .. Ignore this please. LOL @ all the lipglosses I own, which happen to live in my makeup bag. Woooooooow.. V ![]() Labels: LOL, look at the above entry, self explanitory |
|
|
you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
|
10 previous posts
I miss my parentals :( ★
happy mommys day everyone ! ★
swine flew in mississauga ! ★
my horrible eating habits & ugly tna loving perverts. ★
"That was easy.." - Staples button. ★
30 things guys need to know about girls. (stolen f... ★
first drunken experience ? lol. ★
Hooray for May, because it's TODAY ! loll.... ★
OMG, IT'S DISCOVERED ! :D ★
negative vibe. ★
Past posts by month
January 2009 ★
February 2009 ★
March 2009 ★
April 2009 ★
May 2009 ★
June 2009 ★
July 2009 ★
August 2009 ★
September 2009 ★
October 2009 ★
November 2009 ★
December 2009 ★
January 2010 ★
March 2011 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy
banner from Reviviscent.
|