|
|
|
stefunny
sandchez Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog. |
|
|
|
|
Sunday, May 10, 2009,7:19 PM
happy mommys day everyone !
but before anything... LMAO aw, ^ Today I had my hawaiian dance recital. And let me tell you how a FAIL and a quarter it was. (quarter because not even half of it was good. This is what happened, I'll summarize it for you.. It all started this morning, I tried to make myself wake up 7am so I can get a head start on being ready. Instead, Ralph called me in the morning and we talked for a while-ish. After that, I went back to sleep. LMAO ! and then I woke up again around 10 cause Ralph called me again. Once again we talked for a bit, then I hadta eat breakfast, get ready and stuff. Let's skip all of that, because my summary isn't really a summary anymore. LOL ! Uhm, whatever.. Well, I got ready and stuff. But it was already 12:30, and we had to be at the Korean Centre place by 1. So, my tita picked me and my sister up and then took us to her house so my tito can drive us to Toronto.. since shes not a highway driver. Basically, halfway driving through, we had to go back to Hazel's and get the "forgotten" materials she needed for our recital.. only to find out it was something we totally didn't need. So then we ended up getting somewhat lost, which lead to us being super late (we arrived at 1:30) and YEAH. Fail because our first dance sucked cause of the music. Fail because our second dance some of us were uncoordinatedish (but I think we did okay). Fail because our third dance barely anyone knew how to dance it. And our last dance was pretty good, I didn't do so bad. It was easy and not too much. :) So yeah. After my tito felt bad for making us late, so he drove us to Yorkdale. Yay for Toronto malls. :) I'm lame. Yes. Basically I kinda summarized the whole thing cause I've got the lazy virus. Oh shit ! .. Not swine flu..... Okay, I'm weird. BYEEEEEE ! btw, friday with Jo was bomb & Saturday w/ the ladies was bomb too we ate brown food yessssir ! : ) Labels: fail cosmo trip, hawaiian recital, yorkdale |
|
|
you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
|
10 previous posts
swine flew in mississauga ! ★
my horrible eating habits & ugly tna loving perverts. ★
"That was easy.." - Staples button. ★
30 things guys need to know about girls. (stolen f... ★
first drunken experience ? lol. ★
Hooray for May, because it's TODAY ! loll.... ★
OMG, IT'S DISCOVERED ! :D ★
negative vibe. ★
foil highlighting can go fuck itself. ★
i want to go outside :( ★
Past posts by month
January 2009 ★
February 2009 ★
March 2009 ★
April 2009 ★
May 2009 ★
June 2009 ★
July 2009 ★
August 2009 ★
September 2009 ★
October 2009 ★
November 2009 ★
December 2009 ★
January 2010 ★
March 2011 ★
Credits
Coded by wickedicy
banner from Reviviscent.
|