stefunny sandchez

Hello I'm Stephanie and this is my blog.
Sunday, August 30, 2009,10:56 PM
Obsession.

Okay okay okay, I admit.. I am pretty lame for doing this. But I just neeeeed to talk about it ! So since June, I've been Youtubing up "debut cotillions". Only because, before, I secretly didn't know what they were all about. Yeah, I've got the whole "dancing part" down. But I just wanted to take a peek on Youtube, on how they really are and stuff. Sadly, I caught a few crappy ones. With the all, "fancy pancy", oldish, no-tune music. That's something my mother wants. But, I want something more, "modern", "our generation", kinda thing. Something like this. [curtousy of TnMChoreography =D]:

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDkdILyvwa0 (Watch in HD)

I found this girl, Abby's cotillion waltz, and I am SERIOUSLY in LOVE with it. It's something I wanna do.. or copy ;).. LOL, but whatevs, it's not like anyone else is gonna post up my cotillion dance on Youtube. I've shown this to a couple of my friends, and yeah. Here are two others that I find really amusing.. and one swing. LOL : D

2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt0ub81Ekxo

3) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdjNXtbrcEM < This one's pretty interesting.

4) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUsKJvp_2wE

I wish I lived in the Bay Area... =(

Labels: , ,

you can put music codes here. or hit counter.
10 previous posts
Waiting on your call."Can't eat, can't sleep, reach for the stars, worl...Scratching bingo cards with dollars. :)"Life is like a box of chocolates, you'll never kn...Wouldn't it be nice ?Had to.I love my friends.David Sides is a genius.Today and tonight. / Has anyone ever thought that ...On another note...
Past posts by month
January 2009February 2009March 2009April 2009May 2009June 2009July 2009August 2009September 2009October 2009November 2009December 2009January 2010March 2011
Credits
Coded by wickedicy banner from Reviviscent.